My favorite class ever!!!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Autumn in Korea-part2

Korea-Fashion Style:
I love Korean fashion style. I saw light colors everywhere.
I got a chance to see Sinchon & Dongdaemun which I think the fashionable places in Seoul.
Since I was there in Autumn, I saw beautiful winter clothes. Most of the colors were pink, off-white, light green & black. Their style is chic! Even staffs in Incheon airport also have their hair accessories in baby blue with simple style (I love the hair accessories).

 Fashion styles @ Sinchon, Dongdaemun & Nami Island

Day 3: Everland, Gyongbok & Sinchon.
Super tight schedule!
Early morning we headed to Everland. That place is just look alike Disneyland only in korean characters (Two thumbs up for Korean Corporate. you can make Everland!!).
We really enjoy everland, the cable car, the beauty of the park, the beautiful parade =), last but not least we can took pictures with Gu Jun Pyo!!!! hahahha...handsome!


Gyongbok Palace. Amazed with South Korea. They can maintain the Palace in good condition while the country continues to build modern buildings surround the Palace.


Day 4: Ginseng, Kimchi School, Hanbok Time & Dongdaemun.
 It was a superday because of my favorite activities coming! haha....First we went to Ginseng center to see Korean Ginseng.

Then we moved to Kimchi school. Kimchi is super nutritious food (known as the food with low calorie & alot of fiber). At the school we already given 1 plate with 1/4 cabbage, red sauce & other seasonings. So funnnnn!! We try to make kimchi on our own.
Next activity was wearing Hanbok.
Merry and I rushed to Hanbok place.
I picked purple & she picked the pink one. Strike a pose hahahaha...

Nextttttt: shoppinggggggggg @ Dongdaemun!
Yay!! we went to DOOTA (Doosan Tower). Cool place! Just like brightspotmarket only in permanent style. The sellers are Korean design's students which already graduted. I love theirs styles. Simple & chic! But the price a bit expensive.


What i like in Korea?
The weather
The autumn
The romantic atmosphere
The fashion styles
The food
and last but not least.....I had a great time in korea (I love Autumn in Korea). Thanks to my best friend. Holiday with my best friend is perfect!!!

my favorite picture

2 comments: