My favorite class ever!!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fashion Show...

On Thursday 29 April 2010, my friend invited me to Tatler BNI Hall of Fame Fashion Show.
So I met old friends from Fashion company there....
Hmmmm I felt the atmosphere....just like old times =)

When I stepped into the entrance...lots of photographers took pictures of socialites & fashionistas.
Those pretty faces wore nice dresses.
I saw 1 lady wore ballon tube dress with catchy motive. She was very stunning.
When everybody socialize =). I was introduce to Tatler writer. She was very friendly. She said "I just know what is going on in backstage. It was very interesting" hahahahha.... suddenly I remember my job before.
Interesting & chaotic!!!
the goodie bag

3 comments:

  1. weleh, goody bagsnya menggiurkannn

    ReplyDelete
  2. dai...just noticed..goodie bags nya loe banget t loccitane...=)...wah kalo nongol di tatler lagi kabar2 in ya....terakhir gw nongolnya dia majalah living "idea" hahaha beda banget ya...

    ReplyDelete