My favorite class ever!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fashion Project

Listening to Taylor Swift song "today was a fairy tale"

"Today was a fairytale
I wore a dressYou wore a dark grey t-shirt
You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Today was a fairytaleTime slows down whenever you're around
But can you feel this magic in the air?
It must have been the way you kissed meFell in love when I saw you standing there
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale
It must have been the way
Today was a fairytale...."

This song always makes my mind fly away....I always dreaming that someday I'll have collections with this song as the theme song.
My collections will swinging on stage hehehehe....


I met Lia & Chia at Lasalle. They are my inspirations. They told me that sewing is easy. Oh my...I don't think so. I am a mess when have to deal with tiny little things. Especially with those stitches, fabrics.

But then with my dream in my head. I want to learn how to sew, how to make nice clothes with my own hand.

1 day, at lunch time I hop to a cab & went to Grand Indonesia. Kinokuniyaaaa!!! I found nice Japan sewing book. Then almost every day, every lunch time & after office I read that book. Then start sewing....

1st project


2nd project


3rd project



4th project

2008 project. made from bowl pattern

4 comments:

  1. waaaaa.....ku suka project no2.... pengen bikiiiiiiin.....

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. bisa diliat di buku Jepang (dijual di kinokuniya) yang ada difoto awal. gampang buatnya. dari sweater yang udah lama gunting bagian tangannya. trus kerutannya tinggal ditarik aja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful beginning! Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete